● A rental form must be filled out and deposit and or rental PAID before we reserve the spot in our rental calendar.
● ALL PAPERWORK must be filled out completely and deposits and or rental fee paid 72 hours PRIOR to rental date.
● A $200 refundable building deposit will be charged for rentals at The Ralph C. Bishop Center, The Chucky Mullins Center, and the Canteen. If your rental is during normal business hours you will not have to pay the building deposit.
● The building deposit MUST BE A CHECK (NO CASH OR MONEY ORDERS).
● You will receive your deposit back after your event as long as there is NO damage to building.
● The Ralph C. Bishop Center, the Chucky Mullins Center, and the Canteen open for rentals at 8 a.m. and your event has to be cleaned up and over by 10:30 p.m. - if your event starts at 8 a.m. and you need to enter the facility before that time to set up you are required to get pre-approval.
● Each rental has 30 minutes to set up and 30 minutes to clean up without being charged for that time, ANYTHING more than that you will be required to pay for.
● If you are renting a location that requires a building deposit and you do not pay your rental fee at the time you turn your application in, you must pay your rental fee the week of your event.
● Gym Rental - (Bishop & Mullins Center) $30 per hour plus $200 refundable deposit.
● Room Rental - (Bishop & Mullins Center) $15 per hour plus $200 refundable deposit.
● Canteen - $25 per hour plus $200 refundable deposit.
● Pavilion Rental at any of our parks - $35 per day
PAPERWORK & DEPOSITS
BUILDING PROCEDURES & RENTAL AGREEMENT